At Arlington Alexandria Endodontics, we have always placed the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff as our number one priority. As we deal with the coronavirus pandemic, we are following all precautionary measures in accordance with the CDC and the WHO in addition to our normal strict infection control practices. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
- Plexiglass barriers will be in place at our reception desk and front desk staff will be wearing surgical masks.
- We will measure temperatures for all who enter our office.
- Seating has been arranged to provide 6 feet of space from others.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands and rinse with an equal mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water for one minute before being seated.
- Clinical staff members will be wearing proper PPE in the treatment areas.
- Reception area and dental operatory/treatment room will have a HEPA air filtration system
Required for your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
- We encourage you to come alone to the appointment unless you need to be accompanied. Only patients will be allowed in the treatment room.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have travelled to an area with high COVID-19 exposure risk or if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time. Please call our office at (703) 370-1327 if you have any questions or concerns.
For further information, please visit: